RIVA YAMAHA 2021 GP1800R SVHO ‘GEN-3’ POWER COOLER
Available on back-orderCompare
Our ALL-NEW ‘GEN-3’ Power Cooler (intercooler system) for the 2021 Yamaha GP1800R SVHO features a huge cooler element that is rated for up to 600hp! High capacity cooler core resists heat soak under the most demanding high boost/high temperature applications. Delivers an increase of 20 peak horsepower over OEM intercooler providing arm-wrenching results on the water! Quality manufacturing of cooler core delivers minimal pressure drops and excellent thermal efficiency. The cooling element is dramatically more efficient than the stock unit with exit temperatures averaging 50F cooler than stock. This delivers cooler, denser air for increased performance throughout the RPM range. Features integrated 50mm TiAL Blow-Off Valve for improved supercharger reliability and performance. Power Cooler installs securely with shock absorbing rubber mounting system & stainless steel hardware. Kit contains all necessary hardware and detailed installation instructions.
Key Features Include:
- Cooler & denser air charge produces more horsepower.
- Large cooler element rated for 600hp.
- Eliminates loss of power from “heat fade” common with stock intercooler.
- Includes 50mm TiAL Blow-off Valve.
- Replaceable sacrificial zinc anodes protect cooler element from corrosion.
- Quick-release flushing system keeps Power Cooler at peak performance.
- High-strength coating for protection from corrosion & abrasion.
Requires SVHO Cooling Upgrade Kit.