The R&D Yamaha SHO Pro Series Ride Plate was developed using many of R&D’s race proven concepts that have powered Factory Yamaha Race Teams to Pro Open World Championships. The new R&D SHO Ride Plate delivers a perfect balance of increased top speed performance, improved cornering capabilities, and superb straight line stability. Increased top speed performance of .50 to 1 MPH over stock, and compromises nothing when turned loose in rough water conditions. “Let the big dog eat” as they say, the R&D plate loves rough water! Bow search with full fuel loads is alleviated completely. The new R&D SHO Pro Series Ride Plate will meet the demands in performance whether being used for weekend recreational riding, closed course racing, or offshore competition. No other ride plate design concepts compare to R&D! GUARANTEED.
- 1 MPH top speed improvement
- Race proven designs for over a decade
- Unique multi-step concept
- Improved straight line stability
- Significantly improved cornering
- Reduced chine walking on high speed sweepers
- Drives through chop with superior stability
- Retains reverse gate mounting and operation
Mike Follmer, 2002 Off-Shore National Champion a Yamaha SHO owner says, “This kit makes my SHO feel more like my GP 1300R’s handling! It turns tighter and it’s much more stable at top speed!